We are proud to announce that starting 1st of November, 2019 Transimeksa Group opened new branch in Germany – Transimeksa Intermodal GmbH which is based in Hamburg. Transimeksa will use Hamburg office to extend its activities overseas and strengthen presence in EU by supporting existing customers.
Transimeksa Intermodal GmbH is working in following fields:
- Consol deliveries to St. Petersburg, Russia;
- FCL/FTL deliveries to Russia via Ferry route LÜbeck – St. Petersburg which connects Western Europe with Russia;
- FCL/FTL deliveries to Russia via road;
- Customs brokerage & Added value services for overseas FCL / LCL cargo;
- Warehousing services;
- Deliveries within the Europe (FCL/FTL & LCL/LTL);
- Deliveries by railway from China – Europe;
- Container Trucking within Europe & CIS.
Team of professional employees who have experience in business for over 15 years supports our customers on daily basis.
Transimeksa Intermodal GmbH owns fifty trailers which will be used for deliveries via ferry and for deliveries within Europe.
With new set-up Transimeksa Group is planning to expand business in Germany towards Baltic states & CIS with further grow to the overseas and China train business.
Transimeksa Intermodal GmbH has strong partnership with one of the main Railway operators in China.
„We have years of experience in Logistics and the know how to find solutions for all kinds of services”, – says general manager of Transimeksa Intermodal GmbH Helmut Vollmers. He has wide knowledge in international logistics which will be crucial to expand Transimeksa group activities overseas in intermodal transport sectors.
Chairman of the board, Darius Vyšniauskas says „Germany is important market for Transimeksa Group and branch in Hamburg will allow us to expand our presence in here..”
In 2018 Transimeksa opened it’s first branch in Germany, Transimeksa Deuchland GmbH, based in Roetlingen and is growing fast in EU road transport sector.